3 DELICIOUS JUICE RECIPES + WHY I LOVE JUICING 🍉
My juicer is from Mod Cold Press: https://modjuicer.com.au/?utm_source=tessbegg&utm_medium=tessbegg
🌈 MY 130+ RECIPE EBOOK Vegan Made Simple: https://goo.gl/kPkKGq
🌿 FREE EBOOK Vegan Shopping Kit: https://goo.gl/x7k4fa
✨ Follow me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/tessbegg
💌 Business enquires: email@example.com
≫ My Vitamix Blender: https://goo.gl/SAiGCM
≫ My skincare spin brush that I use (get 70% OFF with the code 'TBSKIN') http://vpwow.com/tbskin
≫ Want a discount on your next iHerb order? They stock a huge range of vegan products and supplements! Use my code 'TES0712' https://goo.gl/TFXQ24
When I make these I don't really have exact measurements and I usually make a larger quantity, for the video I made smaller amounts.
Watermelon (roughly 1/4 of an entire melon)
1 inch ginger knob
1 green apple
1-2 inch knob ginger
5-6 carrots (more if needed since they don't produce a lot of juice)
1 green apple
1 handful spinach
3-4 celery stalks (accidentally wrote cucumber in video)
1 inch ginger knob
1 handful parsley
Just to recap on what I spoke about!
- I think juicing is amazing to incorporate into your daily lifestyle along with a well balanced plant based diet that has insoluble fibre coming from other foods.
- Juicing allows your body to absorb the nutrients rapidly as your body does not need to digest the fibres.
- Focus on juicing nutrient dense foods that don't taste great blended, which is why juicing is amazing for veggies!
- Juice does contain soluble fibre
- Cold pressed juice preserves the nutrients of the fruits and vegetables. Since the cold press juicer presses the produce to extract the juice, no heat is involved. That means you get 100% of the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and nutrients when you drink cold pressed juice.
- Juice pulp? I pop it into a jar and freeze it, it's great to add back into smoothies, made soups, veggie patties, veg stock..etc the list goes on.
✮ FAQ ✮
Q: How often do you exercise?
A: I workout 6 days a week for 40-60 mins, it depends on my schedule & what I'm doing though.
Q: Do you snack?
A: Rarely, I'm always full from my main meals. If I do snack it's probably fruit or a small smoothie
Q: Do you track your calories/macros?
A: No, I don't track this. I only ever do for nutritional purposes in my videos. Other than this I know i'm getting more than enough calories and nutrients every day as I eat roughly the same amount!
Q: Is all that fruit healthy?
A: YES! Fruit is healthy and it's full of fibre, water & NUTRIENTS! So don't be afraid of eating fruit. Carbohydrates are what our bodies thrive and run off so eat what makes you feel good and thrive being vegan.. For me it's generally fruit meals during the day!
Q: How old are you?
A: I'm 20 years old
Q: What pans do you use for cooking?
A: I use the brands RACO and PYROLUX
≫ What I Eat In A Day Playlist: https://goo.gl/7AMfHQ
≫ Workout Playlist: https://goo.gl/joV74y
≫ Let's Get Fit Playlist: https://goo.gl/6wdHuA
✮ VIDEOS TO WATCH ✮
What The Health:
http://www.whatthehealthfilm.com/ (on netflix)
Forks Over Knives:
Best speech you will ever hear:
101 reasons to go vegan: