How To Grow The Best Wheatgrass | Hippocrates Health Institute Video
Hippocrates Health Institute
You can learn how to grow the best wheatgrass, and live your best life all through the Life Transformation Program offered at Hippocrates Health Institute. Request more information about our 3 week wellness retreat here:
How To Grow The Best Wheatgrass - Top Tips for Growing Wheatgrass at Home http://hippocratesinst.org/living-food/how-to-grow-wheatgrass - You can spend as little as $1 per week to grow your own wheatgrass juice at home. All you need is a wheatgrass juicer and growing supplies.
Our goal at Hippocrates is to make following this lifestyle at home as easy as possible; as such, the Hippocrates store has everything you need to begin growing right away, including seeds, planting trays, juicers, hydro-sol growing racks, full spectrum lighting. You can get our "How to Grow Wheatgrasstwo-hour DVD" here: http://www.hippocratesstore.org/root/grow-your-own-living-foods-dvd-with-brian-hetrich.htm
1. Soak your hard winter wheat seed (also called wheat berries) overnight (8 to 12 hours).
2. Sprout the seed in a jar for the next 16 to 24 hours, rinsing the seed well three times a day.
3. After a very short “tail” is visible, plant the seed on top of the soil. Basic potting mix or topsoil will work fine. Peat moss is an important ingredient to look for in your soil so if you have to add it, the mix is one part peat moss to three parts soil, filled halfway up a two-inch deep tray.
4. Water the tray and then cover the seeds to keep them from drying out for the first three days.
5. During the first three days of growth, water once a day in the morning and really soak the soil (until the tray drips is a good sign you are watering enough). Then lightly mist your seed in the evening (lift cover off to mist seed).
6. On the fourth day, uncover grass (roots should begin to take over your soil), water heavily once a day and keep the grass in the shade
(never direct sunlight).
7. For mold problems, increase your air circulation with a fan or air conditioning to keep the temperature between 60 and 80 degrees
Fahrenheit (21° to 26° Celsius).
8. Harvest grass when a second blade of grass appears on the grass blades, or when the grass “splits” toward the bottom of the blade. Average growing time is seven to 12 days, depending on the weather, but still always watch for the second blade of grass as you can never judge by how many days it has been growing or how tall the grass is.
9. Only harvest once. Cut grass will store in the fridge for about seven to 10 days or longer in Green Bags. Then start the process all over again with new seeds and soil.
Searches related to how to grow wheatgrass that may help you;
how to grow wheatgrass, how to grow wheatgrass without soil, how to grow wheatgrass in soil, how to grow wheatgrass indoors, how to grow wheatgrass hydroponically, how to grow wheatgrass seeds, how to grow wheatgrass for decoration, how to grow wheatgrass for cats, how to grow wheatgrass without mold, HippocratesInstitute,
Located on a lush 50 acre campus in West Palm Beach, Florida, Hippocrates Health Institute is the leader in the field of natural and alternative health care. For over 60 years, we have dedicated our complementary health care and educational programs to "helping people help themselves."
Discover more and keep up to date with the exciting events at Hippocrates Health Institute on YouTube by subscribing to our channel:
Watch our latest client review video here:
Take the virtual tour:
Listen to some great Hippocrates Health institute testimonials:
Listen to Hippocrates Health Institute Psychotherapist Antony Chatham
Hippocrates Health Institute Physician and Health Educator Graduate
Video SEO: http://VideoSeoServices.com
how to grow wheatgrass